1. She was once told that an audience with the Dalai Lama was not an excuse for missing class in grad school. (She skipped anyway, so she's got that going for her.)
2. She collects copies of the Katharine Woods translation of The Little Prince.
3. She can't say no to anything argyle.
4. She can recite the opening of The Canterbury Tales in its original form.
5. She genuinely believes she must have been a golden retriever in a past life because no human should enjoy car rides this much.
You can contact Alexandra at 413.528.7385 or via email (email@example.com).
Alexandra visits students and high schools each fall and spring. Ask her when she'll next be in your area.