Transcripts must be requested in person or in writing by mail or fax. In person, you can fill out the request form in the registrar’s office in the Hall College Center. Send written or faxed requests as a letter to the Office of the Registrar (see below).
All requests must contain the following information:
- Full name
- Signature (we cannot process your request without it)
- Your daytime phone number
- Dates of attendance
- Full name and address of institution where transcript is being sent
- Payment: Checks or money orders made payable to Bard College at Simon's Rock.
- Faxed requests should contain a VISA or MasterCard number, expiration date and daytime phone number.
$5.00 for a mailed copy, $2.00 for each additional copy in the same request.
$10.00 for a mailed copy and a faxed unofficial copy.
$7.00 for a faxed copy only.
$4.95 for Priority Mail (USPS) 3-5 day delivery (plus transcript fee)
$18.30 for Express Mail (USPS) overnight (plus transcript fee)
Send or fax requests to:
Bard College at Simon's Rock
84 Alford Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Fax: 413 528-7248
Processing time: usually within 3-5 days
Please note: No transcripts will be released without the student’s written authorization (signature). Transcripts will not be issued to anyone who has not met their financial obligations to the College.
Questions regarding transcripts may be directed to the Associate Registrar, Moira Buhr 413 644-4283 or email: email@example.com.