For any on-campus emergency, dial ‘0’ or x7291 for the Security Department.
From a cell phone dial 413-528-7291.
- Buildings can be evacuated quickly with the use of the fire alarm system.
- Proceed normally to the designated meeting site and wait instruction.
- See Fire Procedures for more information.
Partial Campus Evacuation
- An alert will be sent from the College’s Emergency Alert system. The notification will instruct everyone to proceed to a specific campus building. Commonly used buildings for this purpose are the Kilpatrick Athletic Center, the Daniel Arts Center, and occasionally the Dining Hall.
- Residence life and security staff will tour campus instructing everyone to proceed as indicated by the emergency notification in a quick and orderly manner.
- All will wait quietly for further instruction and information.
Full campus evacuations will begin as a partial evacuation. Arrangements will be made by college officials to relocate students off campus from the initial on campus evacuation point.