Document Actions


Dorm Connectivity

All housing on campus is part of our network, and every dorm room has a 100 Mbps connection, and is switched by port. To connect, your computer must have an ethernet card and an ethernet cable. An 802.11 a, b, or g wireless card can be used where there is secureĀ wireless coverage on campus.

The following campus buildings have wireless:

  • Livingston Student Union, and surrounding lawns
  • Alumni Library
  • Fisher Science Building
  • Classroom Buildings 1 and 3
  • Carriage House, and surrounding lawns

Ethernet cables look similiar to phone cords, but are thicker and have larger ends. They can be purchased at the bookstore after arriving on campus.