- Admitted Students
- Incoming College Students: Checklists and Forms
It's time to get ready! As you prepare for arrival, please complete and submit these
forms and documents before you come to campus.
Begin your Simon’s Rock academic career by signing up for classes and taking placement
- Take placement tests on MySimonsRock
Login required. Scroll down to Information for New Students. Login credentials will
be sent by email in mid-May.
Register for Classes
- Read Academic Overview
for registration guidance
- Check the Fall 2017 Course Guide for the class list (available mid-May)
Plan your schedule and complete the New Student Registration Worksheet to register.
Class registration will begin in early June. You will be notified by email when live.
- Fill out Reasonable Accommodations Request
If Applicable, return to Director of Accessibility and Academic Support as instructed
Remember to submit your transcripts, employment forms, and image release.
- Send final transcript(s) to Admission
Fax to 413-541-0081, email to email@example.com
or mail to:
Bard College at Simon’s Rock
Office of Admission
84 Alford Road
Great Barrington, MA 01230
- Complete the employment forms on MySimonsRock
If you are a minor and plan to work on campus, fill out the first five forms and bring
with you on Arrival Day (login required to access forms)
- Complete the Image Release Form
and bring on Arrival Day
Prepare for Arrival
One of the best parts of Simon's Rock is being part of an engaged community with peers,
faculty and staff. As your first day draws closer, here are a few things you can do
to get ready.
- Pack your bags with this handy packing list
Review for recommended items, as well as instructions if you plan to ship anything
- Consult the Student Handbook
for information on being part of the Simon's Rock Community
- Keeping in Touch
An optional form for any extended family members who wish to receive the Simon's Rock
magazine (parents and guardians get it automatically).