Bard College at Simon's Rock: the Early College
  1. Home
  2. Admission
  3. Tuition And Financial Aid
  4. Domestic Student Need-Based Financial Aid

Domestic Student Need-Based Financial Aid

U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents must submit the FAFSA and PROFILE in order to qualify for need-based financial aid.

Submit FAFSA

Submit Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA allows you to be considered for all federal and state aid, including low-interest student loans. Apply online, or pick up a paper application at your high school guidance office. Complete all the steps, including either applying for an electronic pin for signature, or printing and mailing the signature page (parent and student). In your FAFSA application, include the Simon’s Rock code number: 009645.


Submit College Board PROFILE

Submit the College Board PROFILE. The form allows you to be considered for Simon’s Rock need-based aid. For a $25 fee, the PROFILE helps determine your eligibility for Simon’s Rock funded need-based aid. In your PROFILE application, include the Simon’s Rock code number: 3795. You will be prompted to enter your current grade. Please enter 11th for any current grade below 11th.


The custodial parent (or parents) with whom you live most of the time should complete the FAFSA and PROFILE. The forms should reflect only the income and assets of the custodial household (including a stepparent).

Noncustodial parents

Noncustodial Parents should complete a Noncustodial Parent Profile which will be delivered to us via the College Board. If you do not have contact with and do not receive support from your non-custodial parent, please submit a letter attesting to this fact written by a non-family member such as a teacher, counselor, pastor or family friend. The letter may be faxed to 413-528-7339 or mailed to Bard College at Simon’s Rock, Attn: Office of Financial Aid, 84 Alford Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230. Questions? Contact or 413-528-7297.

Questions? We’re here to help.