Bard College at Simon's Rock: the Early College
  1. Home
  2. Early College
  3. Contact Us
  4. Offices And Departments
  5. Financial Aid Office

Financial Aid Office

We’re here to help you through the process of applying for financial aid.

Our office is committed to making a Simon’s Rock education available to a diverse group of highly motivated, academically qualified students. We offer need-based financial aid and merit scholarships based on particular criteria. You can read more about available funding and the application process:

Contact Our Office

Denise Ackerman

Financial Aid

Moira Buhr

Assoc Dir for Student Financial Aid Services